- ALL INFORMATION LISTED BELOW IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS A RESEARCH PRODUCT AND IS INTENDED FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. THESE COMPOUNDS ARE NOT APPROVED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. DO NOT CONSUME THEM.
- 1 BOTTLE MK-677 – IBUTAMOREN – NUTROBOL 30 MG – 30 CAPSULE BOTTLE
- THIS SINGLE BOTTLE IS FOR 4 WEEKS ONLY.
- A 12 WEEK CYCLE (3 BOTTLES) IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS. MK-677 CAN BE USED YEAR ROUND
- 1 BOTTLE MK-677 – IBUTAMOREN 30 MG
- MK- 677 – IBUTAMOREN / NUTROBOL
Increased Production of GH and IGF-1
Promotes muscle growth
Increases bone density
Has anti-again properties
Treats deficiency in Growth Hormone
Beneficial in preventing muscle wasting
Positive effects on sleep
Improves cognitive function
Wound healing and tissue regenerating qualities
STACKS WELL WITH
BULKING STACK: MK-677 — RAD-140, LGD-4033, S-4, YK-11, S-23 OR OSTARINE
CUTTING STACK: MK-677 — GW-501516/CARDARINE, SR-9009/STENABOLIC & MK-2866/OSTARINE
CYCLE LENGTH – CAN BE ON MK-677 YEAR-ROUND
DOSAGE – 1ML ABOUT 2-3 HOURS BEFORE BED OR 1ST THING IN THE AM
HALF-LIFE – 16-24 HOURS
By purchasing from WARRIOR LABZ SARMS you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
WARRIOR LABZ SARMS products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY.
This product should only be handled by qualified and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticide product, food additive, or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*SARMS ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).