WARRIOR INJURY HEALING STACK – MK-677 & MK-2866 – FULL 12 WEEK CYCLE – FREE PCT INCLUDED !!
- THIS IS FOR A FULL 12 WEEK CYCLE.
- 6 BOTTLE’S TOTAL
- 3 BOTTLES OF MK-677 – IBUTAMOREN 30 MG / ML
- 3 BOTTLES OF MK-2866 – OSTARINE 30 MG / ML
- 1 FREE BOTTLE OF TAMOXIFEN – PCT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER. A 4 WEEK PCT IS NEEDED AFTER THIS CYCLE. 20 MG A DAY FOR 30 DAYS
- 100% FREE USA SHIPPING INCLUDED VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL (1-3 DAYS DELIVERY) SUPER FAST DELIVERY !!!
- MK- 677 / NUTRABOL / IBUTAMOREN
Increased Production of GH and IGF-1
Promotes muscle growth
Increases bone density
Has anti-again properties
Treats deficiency in Growth Hormone
Beneficial in preventing muscle wasting
Positive effects on sleep
Improves cognitive function
Wound healing and tissue regenerating qualities
- CYCLE LENGTH – CAN BE ON MK-677 YEAR ROUND
DOSAGE – 1 ML ABOUT 2-3 HOURS BEFORE BED OR 1ST THING IN THE AM
HALF-LIFE – 16-24 HOURS
- OSTARINE / MK-2866
Increases muscle mass, growth, and strength
Joint healing capabilities
Helps maintain Muscle Mass when calorie deficit
Improves and protects Heart Health
Clears the skin
Increased Insulin resistance
Helps with Bone health
Does not convert to DHT or Estrogen
A key component that is ideal for weight loss
- CYCLE LENGTH – 12 Weeks is best for optimal results.
DOSAGE – 1 ML AM
HALF-LIFE 24 HOURS
By purchasing from WARRIOR LABZ SARMS you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
WARRIOR LABZ SARMS products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY.
This product should only be handled by qualified and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticide product, food additive, or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*SARMS ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).